Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Custom Models/Textures - Moiety Dagger

Howdy and Shorah,

After much pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth, I was finally able to get a custom model/texture into the creation kit! I'm completely exhausted so I don't have time to test it in-game yet, and I probably won't have time to for a while. Obviously it's still a major work in progress (needs a lot more detail to both the model and the texture, and currently the dagger is not set as a weapon, only a decorative item), but I am super excited that I finally know the process of getting my own meshes into the game. Now I present the very alpha-state Moiety Dagger!


Now I'm off to bed...goodnight all...

Katelin

1 comment:

  1. It made me smile to see you working on the Dagger. It is feeling more and more like a home away from home.

    ReplyDelete